**The Student Led Conference Online Scheduler is open.**
If you have questions or issues scheduling a conference time, please contact your child’s first period teacher.
C. Anderson -TOPIC: Eleven and The Phantom Tollbooth in McDougal Littel text. HW: check Zang!e. All corrective loop papers will be due on Thursday, the last day of the quarter.
Sutcliffe – TOPIC: Reflection paper and the end of the quarter
- Homework: Students should write a rough draft of a reflection paragraph about what they have learned this quarter about bullying
- They will be reviewing each other’s paragraphs in class and have class time to type them. The final draft is due Wednesday.
- Check Zang!e for grades. A few Students still need to turn in their projects to me. There will be a late penalty, and there will not be class time for evaluating projects, so students may need to arrange to come at lunch or after school, or get to class early to turn things in during the passing period.
- If you think you turned something in, but don’t have a grade, check the no-name basket.
Clark- TOPIC: Language! Unit 14, Lessons 1-3.
- HW: MON-Spelling City (Due Thu.), TUE-14.1.5 Independent Text “Making Art”, WED- 14.2.5 Review Pronouns, THU- None – Enjoy the long weekend.
- Reading Logs due October 29th.
- For conferences please schedule with your child’s team and I will try to meet you during that time. Since I have students at all grade levels it is tricky trying to make it to all the meetings. If I do not catch up with you at your conference time please feel free to come to my classroom, room 209 in the 6th grade pod.
Thompson- TOPIC: U4 lesson 6 HW: Spelling Words X3
A. Anderson – We will be finishing up Chapter 2 this week with our test on Friday
- Monday, 10/5: Reteach 2.8
- Tuesday, 10/6: Reteach 2.9
- Wednesday, 10/7: Reteach 2.10
- Thursday, 10/8: SPB Ch. 2 Extra Practice P45, P46
- Friday, 10/9: Chapter 2 test today, No Homework
Thalhauser – Math6 TOPIC:fractions HW:Please see Zangle for current assignments.
A. Anderson- Pre-Algebra- We will have having a quiz over sections 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7 on Wednesday with our Chapter 2 Test on Friday. Homework for this week:
- Monday, 10/5: pp. 99-100 #8-33
- Tuesday, 10/6: pp. 105-107 #12, 16-19, 21, 22, 24-25, 27, 29, 30, 43, 37, 39-41
- Wednesday, 10/7: Quiz, Cumulative Practice Worksheet p. 75 1-33
- Thursday, 10/8: Cumulative Practice Worksheet p. 76 (34-68)
- Friday, 10/9: Chapter 2 Test, No Homework
Trego- TOPIC: Guest Speaker Antartica HW: None
Oldenkamp- TOPIC: Guest Speaker Antartica HW:None
Mullin – TOPIC: Immigration
- HW: Immigrant Journal
Slaymaker – TOPIC: tenement.org research
- HW: none
Price- Study Skills- Binder/Planner Checks
Thompson-Study Skills- TOPIC: Passage Fluency HW:Answer questions 1-2 due Tue.